We're passionate - but we can't do it without YOU!
Become a part of the growing community of women saying 'NO' to single-use plastics in period products.
Subscribe to Mondays and together we will make change happen.
We're COMMITTED to the future of our planet
As a member of 1% for the Planet, 1% of Mondays' turnover goes to environmental and social causes.
We are part of this global movement which tackles the environmental problems we face, with the hope to create a healthier economy and planet for all.
Our 1% for the Planet partner is City to Sea, a nonprofit environmental organisation campaigning to stop plastic pollution – from the city to the sea. Their vision is for the world’s waterways and coastlines to be strewn with sticks, sand and seaweed … not plastic!
Read more about our partnership here.
As a Mondays' subscriber, you too are a part of this community, supporting nonprofits in these much needed areas.
Our 5 Core Beliefs
1. Period products should be plastic free. We are on a mission to make others as passionate about this as we are.
2. Business can be a force for good. We all have a responsibility to our planet and we are committed to living by that.
3. Periods shouldn't hold anyone back. That is why we support women who are following their dreams and are passionate about doing 'more of what they love!'
4. Employers should provide women with period products in the workplace. It is after all an essential product, just like toilet paper!
5. With your help we can make change happen. In an industry dominated by global giants we offer YOU authenticity & transparency.